Growing Minds Child Care Centre offers a safe, accessible and affordable child care program for children 3 months to 12 years of age. Our Philosophy is based on the premise that child care should be an extension of the home, providing a warm and caring environment.
We believe that children can learn and grow when provided with a stimulating environment and we provide warm and caring individuals to offer guidance, as well as a creative program within set limits.
We encourage age appropriate, non-sexist, non-competitive and creative programming allowing children freedom of choice and an opportunity to learn independence, responsibility and develop a positive self-concept.
We believe in mutual respect and each child is treated as a respected individual.
Parents/Guardians are the most important people in children’s lives; as such they are highly encouraged to spend quality time with their children both at home and in our Child Care Facility.
Goals of Growing Minds Child Care Centre
The goals of Growing Minds Child Care Centre are to have the children:
- Develop a self confident & positive self image;
- Learn to make good choices and decisions;
- Develop physically, socially, emotionally, and intellectually;
- Develop a sense of responsibility;
- Recognize and respect the needs and feelings of others;
- Learn to express feelings; and emotions in a positive manner.